It prepares cherries for freezing and for the production of jam and cherry preserves.
The line is adapted to the processing of both hand-harvested and combine-harvested fruit.
A multi-step process includes:
- petioles removal
- calibration – the number of sorts and the size of calibrations can be selected according to the customer’s preferences
- in the case of a cherry line, the vibratory de-watering system collects the juice that is formed during processing; cherries, devoid of most of the juice, undergo the freezing process more efficiently, which increases the overall performance of the cooling tunnel
- product inspection
- a carefully thought-out concept of a technological proces,
- individually tailored to the client’s needs maximum recovery of semi-finished products such as juice,
- fruit flesh and seeds from cherries
- simple and ergonomic operation stainless steel machines, correctly used, remain operational for many years.